Thursday, July 17, 2008

Friends

This weekend is an exciting one. Ben's best friend, Julie, from California is coming to visit. They rented a beach house out in Galveston and invited Ali and Ben to stay with them. I am so excited for them to have friends to hang out with. Texas has been so hard for them. We should seriously look into buying a beach house!! Oh how wonderful my summers would be. :)
Conrad and Emilie will be going to Youth Conference next weekend. Conrad had 2 moles removed from his cheek so he'll look hot for all the girls! ;)

4 comments:

Ginger said...

If you buy a beach house I will come!!! You will have to kick me out! What are you and Reed going to do with all the kids gone? This could be a fun weekend for you.

Shelli said...

Hey, moles are sexy -- just ask Romney, he has one that the girls just love! I vote yes on the beach house, too -- I'd love to be able to see you more often!

Vidal's Nest said...

What? No kids? No fair! Hope you have a great time!

Rosanna said...

Wow! Brian and I spent a day together this weekend with no kids, but it wasn't very exciting...we were driving to Anchorage for a job interview... whoopee!!!

So are you getting ready to transfer soon? Keep us posted!!