Friday, August 1, 2008

Negative or Positive??

We have been in Texas for 1 year now. It has been a very long year and pretty hard on most of us. I've been thinking about it a lot. I know I complain a lot. But, today, I want to say how thankful I am for friends and family. We are truly blessed! Leaving Ferndale was the hardest thing ever! But, our friends have shown us that even though we might have moved we are still loved. Ben and Ali had their best friends, Julie and Tenaya, come visit for a whole week. Just to connect and keep that friendship alive. I for one am so glad!
My family is wonderful. This has been a quiet summer where we spend most days in the pool just to cool off. I find they love to talk while we are out there. Some of my favorite discussions have been while we are racing around in that little pool. I will forever treasure being able to spend this time with my children. Getting to know them. This blog is another reason my family is so wonderful. How else would all of the sisters keep in touch? I love you all so much and miss you. have a blessed week!

5 comments:

Vidal's Nest said...

I miss you too! That is why I love blogging also.
I said one of my fav things is sunday dinners and it is for exactly the reason you stated. It is great to have that time with my kids and build those relationships!
I am not liking Az too, but I also can see some blessings from it. Ughh

Amanda said...

I know I'm not a sister but I did come from one of your sisters and I miss you too!! I miss all my aunts. I'm glad that your slowly starting to...get used to the new place I love you.

DANI KYNASTON said...

How fun to have friends visit. It is nice to be close enough for that to happen! It is so fun to be able to blog and keep up with everyone. We will have to do another big family vacation again. That beach does look amazing!

Ginger said...

By the time you leave TX, you will love it. Next time fill us in on Cassia and Emilie. I still want a pic of Emilie at work. Love You

Steph said...

Hey Julianne - nice to see you adding pics. to your blog. I got ours up and running, stop by sometime. Hope the rest of your summer was good - the boys just went back to school this past week, the summer just flew by.

Take care,
Stephanie