Saturday, January 17, 2009

I forgot to tell you I talked to Aunt Terry. She has had MS for a long time and when she heard about me she called. She said a lot of my symptoms are MS symptoms. I switched neurologists because the other one didn't seem to care. So now I'm waiting for the new one to review all my tests. I will call them again on Monday. Just to bug them. There is a strong possibility that it is MS. My family doctor thinks it is. That's why he started this kind of elctro-shock therapy. Yesterday was mostly pain free! :D Let's hope we have more of them.

5 comments:

Mike, Suzann and Family said...

We are so glad to hear that you are finally getting some results. It will be nice to know exactly what you are dealing with. Lets hope for more pain free days! :)

Lynda said...

Hang in there Jules. It's tough to not know. But hopefully, you'll get some answers and you'll be doing well again soon.
Love you!

Ginger said...

I am glad you are hopefully getting some answers. I hope it is not MS, Terry has really suffered with it for a long time. I don't know if it runs in families or not. But I really think the main thing is just to find out what is wrong. The research is ongoing and there are lots of drugs available once you know which direction to go. Love you and am praying for you.

DANI KYNASTON said...

We will be praying for you to get an answer. Not knowing what is going on with your body is a nightmare. Hopefully, once they find out, they will be able to manage it better. We love you and hope for the best for ya!

:cassia marie: said...

i love you.