Thursday, February 26, 2009

What's new?

I had my MRI last week. It was horrible. They had to give me an IV and I freak with needles. It was a huge one! yuck! It still have the bruises and puncture. My neurologist is in town Mondays & Tuesdays. It's hard to get an appointment because of that. So I go in on March 10. I have been feeling pretty good. Physical therapy has been great. I can walk now with little help! :) It's wonderful. I still get some pain now and then but, nothing like it was. Yay!

I love to read all your blogs! They make me laugh. It is great to "talk" about our lives and catch up this way. Especially with all of us spread across the US. I miss you! Family and friends have become so important to me. Life is nothing without you. I'm so grateful for all the friends we've made being in the Coast Guard. So many great people whom we never would of had the chance to know and love if Reed weren't in the CG. The adventures we have had! So fun! My children have had very interesting lives. They have experienced many different cultures. They got to live those cultures! My family is amazing. Mom is the most courageous and strong person I know! What an example she and Dad have been to all of their children AND grandchildren. Thank you. I love you. My sister's and brother's are awesome. We all have such different lives but we are still family and there is a lot of love between us. I love each one of you and miss you terribly. Thanks for being there for me.
I am so glad we are a forever family!

2 comments:

Shelli said...

I'm interested to hear the MRI results. I'm sorry it was so miserable for you, though. Mine wasn't too bad, but then, I didn't need a shot for anything! Thanks for keeping us posted! I haven't forgotten about you, but I'm still feeling crappy, so I haven't called. :( Anyway, hopefully, I'll get a chance to chat this weekend! Hope you keep getting better.

Ginger said...

Let us know as soon as you get the results. it is wonderful to know you are loved by so many people. That is probably the greatest benefit of a large family. I hope you keep improving and things start to get a little easier soon.