Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Hi all!
I finally got the computer fixed. :) Now I can blog more.
I had a really weird week. There is a lady in my ward who has similar symptoms as I do. We went to lunch to whine a little. Well, she had a major seizure right there in the restaurant! Freak me out! Anyways, her daughter came with us and she refused to call 911. What?? I know. This lady didn't want to go to the hospital. Her daughter agreed with her. I was so mad! Why do people put up with being sick and not do something about it?? It has been super hard for me to adjust to this new life. I don't know how she can just not do anything. It is a foreign concept to me. Anyways, when she had her seizure, or as she was having it she was so mean.She actually threatened to kill her daughter. Oi. I have always been so scared and apologize when I have one. I guess I'm trying to understand where she is coming from. I don't know life is just crazy.
That is my rant today.

3 comments:

:cassia marie: said...

well it will all work out. i think she needs to find someone else to complain with. you need a happy soul to be your friend :) you are happy when others are happy too. i'm glad daddy has been with you. love you! blog more!!

Vidal's Nest said...

Crazy! Maybe she is just as frustrated as you with the drs!
Glad you have someone who understands what you are going through!Love you!

Shelli said...

Hey! I didn't see you were blogging again. What a weird week for you, that does seem kind of strange. I hope you are doing well-(ish?). Love you!