Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My Ali girl

My camera broke so I don't have any pictures to go with this blog. Ali is taking dance. She does ballet and jazz. It makes her so happy! She has grown up so much this year. She is taller than me. I am going to be the shortest one! Ben is catching up quickly. Ali has made a few good friends this year. I am so glad, because she loves being around people. She is a lot like me and doesn't like to be alone. :) We spent the weekend together just doing girl things. The boys were all gone on a camping trip with scouts. It was so fun! She is such a sweet girl! Hard to believe that she can be so sweet and almost 14 too. I'm glad I had the opportunity to spend time with her and get to know her one on one.

5 comments:

DANI KYNASTON said...

She is a lovely girl. How fun that you get to play together. My girls love shopping, too. Especially when I spoil them with a trip to LibbyLu. Hopefully, Ali will stay that sweet all through the teenage years. I pray that with mine, there will be no payback.

Shelli said...

I love discovering my kids -- they are all so different and wonderful in their own ways. How fun for you girls!

Vidal's Nest said...

She has always been a sweet girl! I Love having a little one on one time with my girls!
Nice!

:cassia marie: said...

she's taller than you??? my word i miss you guys. good thing christmas is so soon. i can hardly believe we're all ('cept ben) are taller than you. that's just... weird. yeah, i'm right after you in height.

take a picture with your phone. ali can show you if you're struggling :) i wanna see her dancing!

Ginger said...

I agree, I want to see the dancing. I think there is a way to put a video on the blog, but I don't know how to do it. Enjoy your time with her - it goes too fast.