Monday, November 24, 2008

Update

Sometimes I am just fine. But, most of the time when I am talking I stutter on words I want to say. I shake a lot. Like I have Parkinson's. Mostly my left leg.I can't walk across the room. The scariest part is I faint a lot! I don't remember what I was doing at the time.Reed and the kids hover over me all the time. They are so sweet. Like it's no big deal. I no it makes them crazy following me around the room. To lighten up the day Saturday we decorated my wheelchair. The Doctors are still wondering if it is MS. I don't know how they will figure it out if all the do is tell me to go home to go home. This is a time I wish I lived closer to my family. I miss you all!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We need to harrass those so-called doctors and get them in gear...You need answers! They are just lazy. You poor thing! I wish I were there SOOOO much! Or better yet, I wish YOU were HERE!!!!

Shelli said...

Have they done an MRI? I would think they already have, if it's a stroke. That's usually how they diagnose MS. Take care of yourself, and be nice to yourself while your adjusting. I know it won't be fun. You've got your whole family loving you and praying for you. I put your name on the temple list, too.

DANI KYNASTON said...

I am so sorry that you are having to go through this rotten time. It is so hard to be sick. I wish there was something I could do to help. As Shelli said, we are all praying for you. Hopefully, they will find out soon what is going on with you. We love ya so much!

Ginger said...

Yes, you do have all our prayers. This is so scary. Just know how much we love you.