Saturday, November 29, 2008

Update

I had another mini stroke on Wednesday night. When we called the doctor he said don't worry unless I have a big seizure. ie- don't interrupt my holiday!
Besides there was no way Reed was getting me back in there until I was practically dead anyway.
If I get too tired or excited I have a mini seizure. We are praying that this week when I go see the Dr. they will be able to find something definite. I want to thank all of you for your prayers and fasts too. I can't tell you how much it means to us! We love you all so much. Maybe San Fran. really is in our reach. :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Patience. This will pass and you will recuperate. (I know just not fast enough)
The Dad

Shelli said...

We're fasting for you today. Especially for good medical care -- I worry the doctors aren't doing all they should for you. We love you! Hang in there, sweetie!

Vidal's Nest said...

I can't imagine how frustrating waiting for answers and worrying! I can only imagine how you must feel! I am so worried for you so I can only imagine scary for you it must feel!
You are in our prayers and I put your name in the temple when we went!
I love you! hang in there.