Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Time Out!

I am going to Time Out this weekend. Reed is taking me to Houston for the weekend. Conrad and Ben will be home and Ali is going to a friends. I am so excited! Sheri Dew will be speaking Fri. night she is one of my favorite speakers ever!!! Then Sat.S. Michael Wilcox, Jericho Road, Kennith Cope, and a ton of others I can't remember right now will be speaking. I am so excited!!! It is exactly what I need. It has been too long since I've had some uplifting thoughts and music. Sheri Dew is giving us her new book free. :D! This is as great as conference. My kids are just as excited. Conrad is being super sweet about it. He offered to watch the littles for us. He knows I still can't drive so he volunteered. It was so cool. I love that kid! Then Ali asked if she could go to a friends. She would have more fun, so- Yes.

The doctor said my MRI was fine. There is nothing to worry about. I will be trying out this book Mom told me about on chronic pain. I will let you know how it goes. I just got it today. I will probably start doing the exercises next week. Time to start taking matters into my own hands. I was looking at it and I bet I will lose some weight too. Won't that be nice!
I'll let you know how my Time Out is! :D
Love Ya!

5 comments:

Rosanna said...

Oh, What a BLAST!! I went last year, and got to meet most of the presenters. Sheri Dew was FABULOUS, as were the rest of them... and the highlight of my time.... I got to meet Ardeth Kapp, who had such a HUGE impact on my life as a teenager... that was a THRILL!

I'm envious, and excited for you and hope you have a GREAT time!!

Love ya!
Ro

Shelli said...

What a blast! It's a great idea to go do something for yourself right now. You deserve it! I'm glad your family is so willing to support you in something like this. Enjoy -- and we look forward to the report!

Vidal's Nest said...

OOOHHH!! I am jealous! But~ Excited for you! I wanted to go last year but it was during our move so I couldn't! And this year it isn't going to be in Phoenix! Bummer! I hope you have a fabulous time. I bet it will be good to get away and not think about things and worry! I am a HUGE baby at being poked too..I cried in the ER when they were putting my IV in and I started to pass out so I know how irritated you must feel getting poked and prodded and then not getting results! Frustrating!
Try not to think about it and just enjoy. Sounds like you've earned it! I love you! Hang in there!

Ginger said...

You will have such a great time. I love going to Time Out. Michael Wilcox is one of my favorite speakers. It will do wonders for you. Make some of the garbage you have been dealing with seem a little lighter. Have a wonderful time and tell us all about it.

Emilie RBP said...

I'm excited for you :) It'll be great. I wish I could go with you. You'll just have to let me read your book when I come home ;)