Friday, December 11, 2009

Emilie's blog

http://www.tootoughforyou.blogspot.com/?zx=23553912eb13dbcb

I thought it would be fun to see Em's blog too.

Next week I go back to the hospital to get more tests. Wires all over my head. Tues. Wed. and Thurs. Wish me luck! I hope they finally find out what is causing these seizures. I had one at church and I hated it. I was embarrassed. It will be nice to not have to worry about this all the time.

Hope you are all enjoying the Christmas season. The boys were in the parade last night. It is so fun! Conrad plays the drums. I love the drums in a parade!! Ben was on the evening news. He hates having any attention on him, so it was funny. Ben plays the bass clarinet. it is almost bigger than him!

Merry Christmas!

5 comments:

Steph said...

Hey Julianne - I tried to go to Emilie's blog but it's not allowing me to view it - I think Emilie might have it set up as a private blog.

Hope you can get some things figured out at the doc's - that must be very frustrating not knowing what's causing your seizures. Have a Merry Christmas!

Lynda said...

Jules...
sending you love, good thoughts, and prayers for answers.
Love you,
Aunt Lynda

Ginger said...

I hope you had a Merry Christmas! I also hope the Drs. get it right this time and you start feeling better soon.

Jen (emsun.org) said...

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and your health situation has improved. I love your site design!

Emilie RBP said...

I changed my blog to "rockinastronomer.blogspot.com"