Wednesday, March 3, 2010

52 weeks of blessings

I am grateful for the internet.

Being able to keep in touch with my family is wonderful! None of us are big letter writer's. I didn't think anyone would really keep up with their blogs. Surprise! All of you do, except me. :)

I love to read about all the kids and their antics. It's nice to know they all do it.

I have been looking at Mom's blog everyday to see what new adventure she and Dad have had today. Their Hawaiian Vacation has been great!! I LOVE that Mom has shared it with us.

Even Facebook has been fun, now that all of you are on it. I will be better about posting. Keep sharing. Thanks for giving me smiles. I love you!!

2 comments:

Vidal's Nest said...

I love being able to read what is going on with everyone too. It makes the distance not feel so far!

I prefer blogs to the one liners of FB!

Ginger said...

I couldn't agree more. I love the blogs, it is a way to keep in touch when we are so far away. It is wonderful to read.