Friday, March 12, 2010

52 weeks of blessings

Ben!!

What a great kid! Ben, has always been my little bear. He loves to snuggle. I thought it would end as he got older but it hasn't. :) Yay! He will curl up on the couch with me or crawl into my bed when I'm having a bad day.

As you know, I haven't been feeling very good. Ben comes home from school and sits with me everyday. He tells me all about his day and all that has happened. Starting with 1st period and going to the car ride home.

We watch movies together. He LOVES popcorn, so I usually make some to share while we watch the movie. It is so fun.

This past week was Spring Break. We spent the whole week together. Ali and Conrad were busy with other things so, it was just Ben and I. We even played video games together! Nintendo DS.

I am so glad to have him in our family. He is so easy going, he gets along with everyone. He is the one to pull us all together. It's great!

I love you, Ben! Thanks for being "my bear".

4 comments:

Emilie RBP said...

I miss him. He is too cute.

Shelli said...

Ah, what a great boy!

Ginger said...

He has always been a delight. I just wish you were closer so we could enjoy him too.

:cassia marie: said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! i love you!