Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Here we go again

Well, I am finally home. I took Emilie to BYU. She is starting to like it. Then I had to stay a few extra days because of a hurricane. Oh man! Life is crazy! I have no idea why people live down here in the south. Another hurricane is heading toward us. We will find out if we have to evacuate tomorrow. This time instead of me being gone, Reed is. We are waiting to see how much more we have to deal with before we get out of Texas. Yea, I'm a little stressed.

4 comments:

Vidal's Nest said...

Oh man! I think I would be nervous!
When is Emily looking into going to BYU? I bet Cassia is really looking forward to having here there!
Be safe, and keep us informed!

Ginger said...

Dad & I have been watching the news, looks like it is heading for you. You will have this hurricane stuff down pat before you leave. Hope you had a fun time in Utah. No question about Emilie liking it, she is a natural.

Shelli said...

I hope Emilie has a great time! I'm hoping Kyara chooses BYU -- can't believe our girls are that big, huh? I hope you don't have to evacuate -- what a pain! Bet the kids don't mind an excuse to get out of school, though!

Shelli said...

Hey, are you guys doing OK? Please update us on how you all have weathered the storm, no pun intended! Love you!