Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Back to school



I love this picture! 3 generations. Love it!!!

First of all, here are some pictures of the wedding.


All the kids are back at school this week. Emilie went back to BYU on Thurs. I miss her already. We spent a lot of time together this summer. Everyone is so busy now. Conrad has band and soccer. Ali has choir and cross country. Ben has band and basketball and track. Reed is working a lot. Cassia and Joey are in marital bliss. Emilie has a full schedule with 16 credits. I am trying to figure out what fibromyalgia is and how to live with it. Having a name to it eases some of the tension. I now know there are medicines and exercises I can do to alleviate the pain.

I love getting on Facebook. I don't feel like I have enough to say for a blog. So a one liner once in a while is great. Plus, ALL of you have gotten on it! Now I can see how you are doing. So many of my friends that I've lost touch with, in the CG, have found me. Before fb,moving around so much has made it hard to find each other. :)

This is a quick blog I will post more later in the week.

4 comments:

sherry said...

What! I wanted to hear all about the wedding! And more pictures, though I can understand the technical difficulties. She is an absolutely beautiful bride and I love the dress. Boy, that temple is nothing less than spectacular behind you guys! I wonder if I will ever see our squat little mesa temple the same way ever again...

Lynda said...

Hey sweetie. Know how you feel about not writing on the blog as you don't feel you have anything to say. My life is basically BORING. But it's the only way we can keep up with you.
You can keep your Facebook for your Coastie friends, (that's what my Navy guy calls them!) but we want more.
The pictures are beautiful, as all all three of you.
Answers come when you know what you're getting into. Fibromyalgia is a manageable thing. In my opinion, much better than many other things.
Hang in there. Try to enjoy your time alone. Find a fun hobby you can do while everyone is off doing their own things.
Love you!

DANI KYNASTON said...

We love to hear from you! Do people really want to hear another story about how I couldn't keep my house clean or dinner on the table? No, but it is my life. So be it! We want to know how you are doing and how you are coping. We worry about you. we are too far away to pop in for a visit, so we visit your blog. FB is great, but not quite the same. Though I do love all the Birthday wishes! Hahahaha!

Ginger said...

I am so delighted to hear what is going on and also love seeing the pictures. Hope you are feeling better.