Saturday, September 26, 2009

SICK SICK SICK

We are all so very sick. Conrad started with a little cough, not a big deal. Then Ali got it. Ben and I now have it. It hurts so bad! All of us are still coughing and feverish. My Dr. said because I have FM it is going to feel worse for me. And it does hurt. My chest feels like someone is sitting on it. blah. ok enough of me.

I just read Dani's blog. I want to be able to run like that! How amazing! I think it is so cool how she and Brent are trying to be more healthy. Running like that. whew! I am in awe! I love that Brent is so sweet and supportive. Not that expect anything other than that from him. :) Way to go Dani!!!

5 comments:

kristifritzel said...

Are you squealing like a piggy? Has the swine flu struck? For you, yeah it will get worse, you have a weaker immune system than others. Everyone go get in bed and sleep ridiculous amounts! Love you!

Shelli said...

We've been hit just as hard around here! I've been lucky so far, but the rest of the kids have all spent days home from school. I hope you are all feeling better soon!

Vidal's Nest said...

I hate being sick! I am on my THIRD round of antibiotics right now! Sucks!
I hope you feel better soon!
Yeah~ I am jealous of Dani. Wish I could run around the block let alone a marathon!

Ginger said...

I hope you get over this soon. Be sure to get all of you the shots when you are feeling better. It is going to be a rough flu season if it is starting already. Hope you all feel better soon.

DANI KYNASTON said...

We are all sick right now too. It sucks so bad!! I hate it. I just want to crawl in a corner and hide. Unfortunately, they always find me.

BTW- I didn't start out running a half marathon. I started by running 15 minutes. I almost died. I could hardly breath. I was so fat and out of shape. I couldn't imagine ever doing what I did six months ago. I do love how I feel right now, though.