Thursday, September 17, 2009

Oh Ali

Ali had a rough day yesterday. In the morning she made oatmeal for breakfast, then made her lunch for school. The honey had crystallized so I told her to put it in the microwave for a sec. Her brain was still on breakfast and put it in for 2 min.! Yikes! Burnt honey does not smell good. It was so funny. She was scared I would get mad, and I was worried she would get hurt. Lovely way to start the day. THEN, after school she was doing her cross country workout (running forever!) and she tripped and fell. Poor thing is all beat up. What a crappy day. Luckily, she didn't break anything this time or need stitches. We were able to laugh about it later in the night while we put bandages on her cuts. And she is so sweet- "I'm sorry Mom" SO SWEET!!!

4 comments:

DANI KYNASTON said...

That is amazing what it did to the honey! What a funny thing! Hope she isn't too sore from the tumble. I am such a clutz! I have bruises all over my leg and I can't remember what from because I smash into things so often.

The Northwest Bunch said...

Poor Ali!! We all have those days but it is worse when it is one of your kids. Give her our love :)

Ginger said...

I guess we need the bad days to balance out the good. Glad she wasn't really hurt. Romney looks much worse.

:cassia marie: said...

i love ali haha i'm glad she is so tough without being ridiculous.